City Colleges Students, Faculty and Staff
As of today, April 19, all residents of the City of Chicago over the age of 16 are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine! Vaccination is an important means of protection against the COVID-19 virus and is key to allowing us to re-emerge from the pandemic.
Below we outline several options you may pursue to obtain a vaccination appointment, and we encourage you to take advantage of these resources as soon as you are able.
OPTIONS FOR CITY COLLEGES STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES TO GET VACCINATED:.
- To make an appointment at a City of Chicago mass vaccination site, please visit ZocDoc at https://www.zocdoc.com/vaccine
- Select “Illinois” and click find availability
- Answer pre-vaccination checklist questions, and confirm your Chicago residency
- Locations of the available vaccination sites will be listed.
- Select your location and schedule an appointment
- Among the locations listed here pending availability are Chicago State, United Center, American Airlines Conference Center @ Wrigley Field, Rush University Medical Center, Roseland Community Hospital and several others
- To search for and make an appointment at a Cook County Health Department mass vaccination site please visit: https://vaccine.cookcountyil.gov/
- Click sign up, enter your personal information and submit
- Locations of available vaccination sites will be listed
- Click “Schedule Now” at the desired site and follow instructions to sign up
- Among the locations listed here pending availability are United Center, Austin Health Center, Logan Square Health Center, Dr. Jorge Prieto Health Center, Englewood Health Center, Forest Park, Des Plaines, the Tinley Park Convention Center, and several others
- Visit the Chicago Department of Public Health’s vaccine finder at https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid19-vaccine/home/vaccine-finder.html to learn more about vaccination and to identify additional providers, such as local pharmacies throughout the Chicagoland area
We recommend that anyone interested in being vaccinated pursue all available options to obtain the quickest possible results. Please also note that appointment availability may change as vaccine availability increases, so please check often.
Also, remember to wear clothing to your appointment that makes it easy to roll up your sleeve.
Thank you for everything you do, including helping Chicago in the fight against COVID-19.