Whether you are experiencing a crisis or are facing a personal challenge, the Wellness Center can provide confidential support and a safe place to talk about what’s on your mind. Our trained counselors can work with you to create a plan to address a host of challenges, including life transition, grief and loss, testing and public speaking anxiety, family issues, sexual assault/harassment, relationship conflict, veterans’ re-entry, anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues.
HERE FOR YOU:
Find the support you need at the Wellness Center.
Other Key Resources:
Contact your Wellness Center
National Crisis Hotlines:
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-272-8255 (24 Hours)
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 (24 Hours)
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990, or text TalkWithUs to 66746 (24 Hours)
- Self-Harm Hotline: 1-800-366-8288
- Trans Lifeline: 1-877-565-8860
- LGBTQ Trevor Project Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386, or text START to 678678 (24 Hours)
- Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 ext. 1 (24 Hours)
- Domestic Violence Support: 1-815-729-1228 (24 Hours)